[Moin-user] access control lists

Dean Hiller dean at xsoftware.biz
Mon Jan 31 13:56:48 EST 2005

Thanks Nir and Tomi, I get it now.  I was really confused with use the
default acl_rights_default as there was not one in 1.3 wikiconfig.py file.
This is what threw me.  Now that I have added acl_rights_default = All:read
WingZero,RaceCar,BigTalk:read,write

everything is working.  I just needed to add the acl_rights_default and not
use the default which was nothing there.
thanks much, this is exactly what I wanted,
dean