[Moin-user] 1.5rc1 and restructured text

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:17:01 EST 2005

On 12/30/05, Steve Zatz <slzatz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I migrated a version 1.34 installation to 1.5rc1 and the only problem
> that I have encountered so far is that about 90% of rst formatted
> pages cannot be rendered but result in:
>
> KeyError: 'ids'

I've been thinking about upgrading MoinMoin on what's currently a
1.3.5 installation, but haven't gotten to it.  Most of my content is
rst.

Do you have the rest of the traceback that you can post?  I'd be
tempted to take a stab at it, since I'd definately like to upgrade
before too long.

  -Fred

"There is no wealth but life." --John Ruskin