[Moin-user] Upgrade help

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at wideopenwest.com
Sun Dec 4 04:03:08 EST 2005

Thanks - working on that.

I've noticed when running 12_to_13_mig4.py, that I get exceptions which
stop the converstion process (stack trace at the bottom).  I've been
deleting the page are retrying but it is happening on quite a few pages
which is slowing this process down.  Any other work arounds?  (I'm using
Python 2.3 - might that be the problem?)

data.pre-mig4\pages\WikiSandBox\backup\1097602704000000 ->
data\pages\WikiSandBox\backup\1097602704000000
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and
Settings\medcofc\Desktop\moin-1.3.5.tar\moin-1.3.5\Moin
Moin\scripts\migration\12_to_13_mig04.py", line 148, in ?
    convert_eventlog(opj(origdir, 'event.log'), opj('data', 'event-log'))
  File "C:\Documents and
Settings\medcofc\Desktop\moin-1.3.5.tar\moin-1.3.5\Moin
Moin\scripts\migration\12_to_13_mig04.py", line 63, in convert_eventlog
    data[0] = str(convert_ts(float(data[0]))) # we want usecs
ValueError: empty string for float()