[Moin-user] Upgrade help

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 3 15:48:01 EST 2005

Hi,

I am running an old version of MoinMoin 1.146.  I am attempting a
migration to another server and an upgrade at the same time ( possibly a
mistake).  I downloaded the latest and created an instance  on my new
server with no problems (CGI/IIS).  I then copied over the old users,
text and pages directories to my new data directory.  One thing I
noticed right off the bat is that I am still seeing the FrontPage that
comes with the install instead of the version I copied over from my old
versoin of the wiki (text/FrontPage).  It seems that instead of serving
my FrontPage out of text/FrontPage it is serving out of /overlay/FrontPage.

Please advise.