[Moin-user] Trying to achieve a visual effect similar to definition lists

Nir Soffer nirs at actcom.net.il
Fri Aug 19 16:09:16 EDT 2005

Try this:

  Python:: A powerful scripting language written by Guido van Rossum.
It's been used for many, many things, and is fantastically better than
another language that starts with a 'P' and ends with a 'l'. :-)

  Wiki Site:: A collaborative site. Wiki members (or anyone, depending
on how the wiki is set up) can go into the wiki and add or modify
content.

Best Regards,

Nir Soffer
--