[Moin-user] Bugs previously targeted for 1.3.5 are not back in the unconfirmed bugs list

David Cramer (Tech Pubs) dcramer at motive.com
Tue Aug 16 21:08:11 EDT 2005

I noticed that some bugs, like this one, were recently removed from
CategoryRelease1.3.5 (presumably because the release was going to happen
without them having been fixed):
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/TableOfContentsBrokenForIncl
udedPages?action=diff&rev2=8&rev1=7

But shouldn't they have been moved to ["CategoryRelease1.4"], since
they're still confirmed bugs? As it is, they've falled back into the
unconfirmed bugs list on MoinMoinBugs.

I ask because that bug about the tocs for included pages in particular
is a problem for us and is keeping me from upgrading one of our wikis to
1.3.

Thanks,
David