[Moin-user] white screen of death on save

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Mon Oct 18 14:54:05 EDT 2004

On 18/10/04 Michael P. Soulier did say:

> [Mon Oct 18 16:10:02 2004] [error] [client 10.33.63.146] malformed
> header from script. Bad header=<body>:
> /home/e-smith/files/ibays/Primary/cgi-bin/moin.cgi
>
> Looks like a malformed HTTP header in the response. Any hints on
> troubleshooting this?

In fact, I just removed <body> tags from the contents, and during the
same, the response came back to me as text/plain, displaying the raw
html code in the browser.

Sounds like something screwy is going on with respect to the html2
parser, and the submission/refresh process.

Any hints appreciated.

Cheers,
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
6000/6010/60* Development, Mitel Networks Corporation