[Moin-user] ACL Group problem?

Andrew Premdas Andrew.Premdas at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 05:49:12 EDT 2004

Dave,

Can't tell for sure if your AdminGroup page is doing this but ...

If there is more than one space before an entry on the group page it will be
ignored

e.g. using ^ to represent spaces

^*WikiName     (works fine)
^* WikiName    (works fine)
^^*WikiName    (doesn't work)

This is of course real obvious once you know it, but it took me several days
to work it out!!

I put some extra help in the moin moin help pages see

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnAccessControlLists

All best

Andrew

Andrew Premdas