[Moin-user] sharing accounts between two wikis

Craig Johnson CPJohnson at edcon.co.za
Wed Nov 3 04:39:24 EST 2004

While messing around with this, I discovered an interesting fact.

ACLs live on after the page is deleted.  I created a page with an acl, and then deleted it.  Then I logged on as a different user and tried to create a page with same name and was denied.

Craig

http://www.digitaltorque.ca
http://opag.ca
Jabber: msoulier at digitaltorque.ca

Please note my e-Mail address has changed.
Please update your address book with my new e-Mail address as displayed in the "From:" field.

------------------Edcon Disclaimer -------------------------
This email is private and confidential and its contents and attachments
are the property of Edcon. It is solely for the named addressee. Any
unauthorised use or interception of this email, or the review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of
this email, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.Save for communications relating to the official business of Edcon, the company does not accept any responsibility for the contents of this email or any opinions expressed in this email or its attachments .If you are not the named addressee please notify us immediately by reply email and delete this email and any attached files.Due to the nature of email Edcon cannot ensure and accepts no liability for the integrity of this email and any attachments, nor that they are free of any virus.Edcon accepts no liability for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect or consequential,however caused, whether by negligence or otherwise,
which may result directly or indirectly from this communication or any attached
files.

Edgars Consolidated Stores LTD ,Post office box 200 Crown Mines,
Telephone:
(011) 495-6000