[Moin-user] possibility for admin to add user-accounts in bulk?

Niklas Gidion niklas.gidion at web.de
Wed May 26 07:42:09 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

I would like to know if there is any possibility for the admin
of a moinmoinwiki to add new useraccounts in bulk - instead of
typing them in separately into the wiki-interface.

The application-case I would like to use this for is an
organisation-internal wiki, where the users already have logins
and I would like to link the wiki from the internal pages so that
the users are allready logged in with their WikiNames, when they
access the wiki from the organisation-internal pages. People from outside
should be able to read some parts of the wiki.
I want to build the wiki-useraccounts so that I can link them to the
existing userdata in a MySQL-database.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Niklas Gidion