[Moin-user] how to import a bunch of pages via script?

Dan Gregory dan.gregory at mci.com
Tue Jul 27 13:52:25 EDT 2004

Write the files that you are creating to the data/text directory where
your moin is installed.  Any file in that directory is automatically
searched when moin goes to find a page... doesn't matter if the page was
created from the web or not.  It's just a text file.  Just make sure
that you name them in CamelCase or you'll have to escape everything to
get the automatic links to work.