[Moin-user] Installing Moin on Debian (testing)

Tim Wilson wilson at visi.com
Sun Jul 4 00:23:01 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm working on getting MoinMoin running on my Debian (testing) server. I'm
using the Debian binary and trying mod_python for the first time. I'm trying
to combine the instructions found in the README.Debian file that accompanied
the Debian package and the help page found at
http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnInstalling/ApacheWithModPython

It looks like I'm having a problem with .htaccess because when I try to
visit my wiki, I'm getting 403ed and told that I don't have permission to
access /wiki/ on the server.

Has anyone installed MoinMoin in this configuration and would be willing to
offer a suggestion? I tried setting the default in httpd.conf to
"AllowOverride All", but that didn't change anything.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA