[Moin-user] Anchor link

Ian Epperson iepperson at axiomdesign.com
Wed Jan 28 16:16:55 EST 2004

Create an anchor with [[Anchor(name)]], link to it (within the doc) with
[[#name Descriptive Name]].  I haven't been able to get anchors to work
on headers, so I just put it after the header.

So, you'll want to do something like this:

=== Custome ===

[[#A A]]
[[#B B]]
[[#C C]]
[...]

==== A ====
[[Anchor(A)]]Alf
Alfredo
Alfa
Anton

[[Anchor(B)]]Bianka
Berta
Benjamin

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."

   -Frank Zappa