[Moin-user] System pages translation

Maciej Blizinski maciej.blizinski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:24:18 EST 2004

I would like to translate MoinMoin System pages into Polish. Actually,
I already translated some and I'd like tu submit changes. I went to
moinmaster website, added myself to MoinPagesEditorGroup. The manual
says that I should add SystemPagesInPolishGroup to SystemPagesGroup,
but I can't, there's "Immutable Page" instead of "Edit" link. Manual
says that I would be able to edit SystemPagesGroup after adding myself
(MaciejBlizinski) to MoinPagesEdytorGroup. I did it and it doesn't
work. Any suggestions?

Regards,

--
Maciej Bliziński