[Moin-user] macro question

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Sun Aug 15 19:40:03 EDT 2004

Hello there,

I'm writing a macro for Moin based on a little python module I've
written for interacting with a bibliographic db manager (RefDB).  My
module uses a self-defined subclass of cgi.FieldStorage() -- only
because it seemed a convenient way to keep all my functions & variable
declarations in one place.  I'd like to avoid rewriting these
functions from scratch, but I imagine the FieldStorage will already
have been eaten up by Moin itself (otherwise the 'request' method of
the macro class wouldn't be available, would it?)  I just wanted to
check whether this was the case, and whether you had any ideas about
how to go about solving this issue.  One idea I had was to make a
mixed-inheritance subclass that inherited from both my subclass & from
the macro class...  but maybe that's silly.  Anyway, thanks for your
help, pls tell me if I haven't made my question entirely clear.  Alles
beste,

matt
Matt Price	    matt.price at utoronto.ca
History Department, University of Toronto
(416) 978-2094