[Moin-user] Re: text not wrapping - nevermind

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Nov 5 16:01:02 EST 2003

OK the question about searching the list archives stands.

The answer to my question was that my css specified width percentages for
header elements.  Why this is a problem for IE I don't know, but it's fixed.

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity
 http://www.patch.com/ http://meme.patch.com/
 http://meme.patch.com/memes/BicycleRiding

   The fortune cookie says:
Have you ever noticed that the people who are always trying to tell you
`there's a time for work and a time for play' never find the time for play?