[Moin-user] Re: AW: multi line table cells

Ramon Felciano felciano at ingenuity.com
Fri Jun 27 14:27:03 EDT 2003

I think the original question had to do with allowing line breaks in the Wiki text, not the resulting HTML. This is to make it easier to edit, not view. Here's the corresponding feature from http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/TWikiDocumentation#TWiki_Text_Formatting:
Note: In case you have a long row and you want it to be more readable when you edit the table you can split the row into lines that end with a '\' backslash character.

So this would make it easier to create tables with text in cells by letting you "word wrap" when editing the page source.

Does MoinMoin have anything like that?

Ramon

 Of course, try [[BR]] :-)

----+----
This email message (and any attached document) contains information from Ingenuity Systems Inc. which may be considered confidential by Ingenuity, or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law, and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached documents) immediately.