[Moin-user] moinmoin config issues - couldn't create child process

Ryan Wilcox RWilcox at olenick.com
Mon Feb 3 07:36:25 EST 2003

Thanks for the info... I checked the ScriptAlias and it seems to be working fine. To test this, I created a dumb cgi script, called hi.cgi that contained bogus characters. When I browse to that location, I get an error when processing the cgi script as follows:

>C:/moin/ryanwilcox/hi.cgi is not executable; ensure interpreted scripts have "#!" first line

>don't know how to spawn child process: C:/moin/ryanwilcox/hi.cgi

given this error, I am sure that the script is being found.

I am wondering if this is caused by an Apache configuration problem with Python2.2.

Thanks in advance for the help.

ryan k. wilcox

olenick  <http://www.olenick.com/> & associates

phone : 312.214.2577