[Moin-user] opening the editor page needs a lot of time

Robert Hölzl robert.hoelzl at gmx.de
Fri Dec 19 15:34:02 EST 2003

Hello,

we are using moinmoin on our suse linux 8.1 server with apache 1.3. We
are running moinmoin 1.1 on python 2.2.1.
Our problem is, that everything works fine, but if I click the "edit"
link of a page, the browser delays up to 10sec until it displays the
editpage, where i could modify the pages contents. If i click preview
then, its the same. Everything else works fine.
When I test the wiki locally (on the server using lynx), everything
works fine. The problem occured only on a browser (internet
explorer/mozilla) from another computer. Perhaps i should mention, that
we use an intranet, where our browsers are configured to use a proxy
for internetaccess. But of course I setted our wiki server on the
use-no-proxy-for list.

robert