[Moin-user] newbie blues

steph andrews trsjandrews at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 4 18:03:06 EST 2002

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/HelpOnInstalling_2fApacheOnWin32

> Ciao, Jürgen

I tried the above instructions and it worked fine for
winNT. Unfortunately it still didn't work for win98.

I mucked around lots with moin.bat and moin.cgi, but
could not get them to play the game.  I tried some
very simple combinations of .bat files calling .cgi
files but could not get it to work.  I concluded that
Apache on Win98 (at least my installation) is a bad
joke.  I managed to overcome the problem by calling
moin.cgi directly.  This just required:
'SetEnv PYTHONPATH "C:/Moin"' in httpd.conf
and '#! c:\python21\python' in moin.cgi

Thanks for helping,

Tim

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.