[Moin-user] Subscribed wiki pages

Brian Dorsey brian at dorseys.org
Sat Jun 22 08:46:05 EDT 2002

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 05:34:58PM +0200, Juergen Hermann wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 10:26:05 -0500, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
>
> >.*
> >
> >It doesn't work. Any suggestions?
>
> It does.

Seconded. I have subscribed to several of my Wiki's this way.

> I wonder whether I have to remove the no self-notification code...

Patrick,
  What Jurgen is refering to here, is that MoinMoin will never notify
the logged in user of changes they've made (figuring that they already
know they made the changes. ;)

Jurgen,
  I rather like the current behavior. Perhaps rather than changing the
behaviour, the message could make it clear that the user is subscribed,
but since they just made the change, they're not going to get an email?

Instead of "Nobody subscribed to this page, no mail sent.", perhaps "You
are the only subscriber to this page, no mail sent."

Take care,
-Brian