[Moin-user] Problem with speller, moin version 1.0

Meehan, Francois Francois at iecholden.com
Mon Jun 17 13:20:02 EDT 2002

Hi All,

Did installed moinmoin on a Gentoo Linux server from portage(gentoo package
management system), the application is working except for the spell checker,
when invoking it I get on this error message:
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

On /var/log/apache/ssl-error_log (I use ssl) I get the following :
Premature end of script headers: /home/httpd/htdocs/moinmoin/moin.cgi

Did followed the moinmoin instruction, deleted dict.cache and created a
directory called dict in /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/MoinMoin, also did
create the soft link to /usr/share/dict/words, a new dict.cache got created,
problem still persist...

dbhash is available.

It is said in the moinmoin doc: "one solution is to telnet into your
webserver, and manually request the page" ??  How do you do that??

Any ideas???

Francois Meehan