[Moin-user] Re: different css style for printing? (Joerg Desch)

V.S. vas at gmx.ch
Thu Dec 5 08:40:03 EST 2002

Hi folks!

The today message by Joerg Desch is addressing the same trouble I
encountered and described in my message from November 5th.

I would like to change the CSS stylesheet to meet our demands for lcd
display viewing and printing.

I changed several features from the moinmoin stylessheet, but somehow
only about 50% of the font face, size etc. options show noticeable
improvements.

Specifically, the title font size is very big, about 10% of our lcd
display size. I tried and tried hard to change the font size to half of
the initial size. But somehow the font size remains the same while the
main text font size is changeable via the same css stylesheet.

This problem is observed using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and Opera
installed on Windows 2000 and XP. Webserver is Apache 2.0.36.

Is the problem caused by css or webserver or...?

Best regards
Victor Senn

*** SIMPLICISSIMUS ***
"You Dont Know Peace 'Til You Had Suffering"

Message: 7