[Moin-user] python help with include partial page macro

Adam Shand ashand at pixelworks.com
Thu Aug 8 13:50:02 EDT 2002

Hey.

A friend is helping me write a moin macro and we're a little stumped
with how Moin works.  If anyone has any advice for it would be much
appreciated.

The source we're using is below and you can see the error message here:

 http://www.spack.org/index.cgi/WikiSandBox

It's supposed to work just like the IncludePage macro except exit at the
first instance of "^----".

I guess our question is, what gets returned by:

raw = Page(pagename).get_raw_body()
part = raw.splitlines()

I was assuming that part was just a list (ie. part =
[line1, line2, ...] )

but if its of another format, I'll have to structure
the list I send to Page().set_raw_body()

Adam.