[Moin-user] 2 questions on schemes and linking

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Wed Sep 26 08:23:03 EDT 2001

After plugging through piles and piles of mostly useless docs on CVS,
WinCVS, and  SSH I at least am able to login to the moin CVS sourceforge
directory.  But I am feeling quite frustrated by all this as I only want to
be able to get new source code and merge with my own changes.  I seriously
doubt I will make any updates to MoinMoin for quite some time.

At least I have only been able to login as pserver with only read-only
access.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE help me setup my work areas such that I can get the
latest drop of MoinMoin.
Initally I installed MoinMoin in C:\Python21\MoinMoin\  so I made this my
root but I am unable to get updates
into this work area.

Bragi

Bragi x6308  (GSM 892 6308)

                    "Juergen Hermann"
                    <jh at web.de>                        To:     "bragiba at simi.is" <bragiba at simi.is>
                    Sent by:                           cc:     "MoinMoin Users" <moin-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
                    moin-user-admin at lists.sourc        Subject:     Re: [Moin-user] 2 questions on schemes and linking
                    eforge.net

                    25.09.2001 10:18
                    Please respond to "Juergen
                    Hermann"

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:43:34 +0000, bragiba at simi.is wrote:

>Can I get some tips on how to use and get CVS working.  I have never used
>it and am quite unsure on how to get it working so that I can keep my
>source up to date..

Use the docs, Luke! (http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=1)

Ciao, Jürgen

--
Jürgen Hermann, Developer (jhe at webde-ag.de)
WEB.DE AG, http://webde-ag.de/

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/um_okkur/almennt/tolvupostur.asp

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/english/about_us/email.asp