[Moin-user] Markup

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Tue Sep 18 07:17:05 EDT 2001

Hi:

I would like to do the following.  The webs that I am writing have lots of
acronyms in them.  I would like to mark up the acronyms somehow and if the
user clicks on it he will be taken to a page that lists all the acronyms.
I would like the acronym the user clicked on to be displayed at the top of
the page.  If no acronym exists in the list with that name then the user
should be suggested to edit the acronym page to keep it up to date.

<acronym>GPRS</acronym>

Is it better for me to learn XML before attempting to do this?

Bragi x6308  (GSM 892 6308)

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/um_okkur/almennt/tolvupostur.asp

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/english/about_us/email.asp