[Moin-user] wikiutil.getBackupList() result not checked for None

Robert Pyron rpyron at alum.mit.edu
Wed Dec 26 12:39:01 EST 2001

MoinMoin version 0.10

There are two spots in the code where the result from
wikiutil.getBackupList() is used without first checking
whether the result is None. Both of these have caused
stack traces for me when I brought up the RecentChanges
page.

macro/RecentChanges.py
43:    oldversions = wikiutil.getBackupList(config.backup_dir, None)
85:        is_new = len(filter(backup_re.match, oldversions)) == 0

wikimacro.py
194:        row('Number of backup versions',
len(wikiutil.getBackupList(config.backup_dir, None)))