[Moin-user] Suggestion on image extensions

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Thu Dec 13 06:05:05 EST 2001

There are several way to insert external references[1] into the text:
direct URL insertion; if the URL ends in an image extension (".gif", ".jpg"
or ".png"), the URL is converted to an image tag.

Can we add a list of image extensions to moin_config.py such that you can
configure your own image extensions.  I for example have a  plug-in on my
browser that allows me to view Autocad images with a .dwf extension.  I
would like to have a variable in moin_config called:

imageExtensions = [".gif", ".jpg", ".png"]

You can then add your own image extensions

Með kveðju/Best Regards
Bragi Baldursson
GPRS Kerfisverkfræðingur/GPRS Systems Engineer
Sími/Tel.:  550 63 08    mailto:bragiba at siminn.is
Fax:  550 63 39    www:http://www.siminn.is
Gsm:   892 63 08

- Síminn auðveldar samskipti -

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/um_okkur/almennt/tolvupostur.asp

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/english/about_us/email.asp