[Moin-user] type errors

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:30:04 EST 2001

I've seen this same problem on a deployment that was a .10 install.  I am running a second .10 wiki that was an upgrade from .9 and it doesn't have the problem.

I'm not sure I want to get code directly out of CVS. Is it stable?

>> Daniel M. Drucker wrote...

Yeah, um... I upgraded to the latest CVS instead of 0.10. That made it work.

Email notification still gives all sorts of weird string.join errors, but I
don't need that feature.