[Moin-user] more little ideas

Jeff Kunce jeff at corrt.com
Mon Dec 3 13:02:05 EST 2001

0.11 is really looking great! This tool is getting really powerful.

I have a couple more (hopefully easy) requests:

1) ability to send_page() somewhere besides stdout.

send_page() currently uses a mixture of 'print' and sys.stdout.write(...).
How about changing those all to output.write(...), and adding:
  output = keywords.get('output', 0)
to the beginning of the method.

2) multi-line macros.

I wrote a macro that sends a SQL statement to a database, and displays
formatted results. info from a database. I now put the SQL all on one very
long line, but it would be a lot more readable if I could use several lines.
I'm not good enough with re to suggest an implementation of this.

Thanks.

  --Jeff