[moin-devel] Moin2 - Create new theme

Christoph Klassen christoph.klassen at intevation.de
Thu Sep 21 10:16:00 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I'm working at Intevation GmbH and we were and are using the Moin wiki engine
and would like to continue to do so with Moin 2 so thanks for your work! My
other colleagues were already contributing to the new version and now I also
want to do something to improve Moin 2. More precisely, I want to create a
new theme.

To do so I first want to prepare myself with some documentation. I found the
section on
https://moin-20.readthedocs.io/en/latest/devel/development.html#templates-and-themes
but are they any other places with documentation about themes?

And which icons are you using? Are they from Font Awesome?

Many greetings,
Christoph

--
Christoph Klassen | https://intevation.de
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter