[moin-devel] Need password to upload Macro update

Dave Hein dhein at acm.org
Sun May 14 11:29:46 EDT 2017

I've got an update for the Color2 macro that I'd like to attach to
https://moinmo.in/MacroMarket/Color2

However, the attachment upload page is asking for an "edit" password.

I've no idea what that password is (although I had uploaded a previous
version of Color2 back in 2008).  The author of the latest update (circa
2011) appears no longer to have an active account on MoinMoin.

The change I've got is a security fix to prevent a certain class of
injection attacks, and I'd really like to get it published.

What is the path forward? How can I get my fix uploaded?

--
Dave Hein
https://moinmo.in/DaveHein