[moin-devel] Simple (?) question: wiki mardown to HTML

Christoph monochromec at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 12:58:39 EDT 2017

I have the requirement to translate some dynamically generated wiki markdown
to HTML as part of a macro invocation on a page. The idea is to invoke a macro
which then retrieves text from an external source which may include markdown
already and then to convert this to valid HTML which can be display on the
page containing the macro.

After spending several hours w/o success on the actual approach, my suspicion
is that I need a wiki markdown parser and a text / HTML formatter but I'm
lacking the exact Python code snippet for the macro as the existing documentation
is far less than conclusive on this matter.

Any help is appreciated - thanks in advance!
--

This email account is monitored seven days a week.