[****SPAM****] Re: [Moin-devel] Re: MoinI18n/pt and MoinI18n/pt-br

Eduardo Luis Isatto isatto at cpgec.ufrgs.br
Tue May 3 15:02:01 EDT 2005

Leonardo,

Ok, I agree with you with that. But I think it would be great if we use one file (maybe pt_PT) as a template, and work with diffs. Everyboy could learn a lot with that, because the differences between languages would be made explicit. I even suggest that the development team adopt some kind of common procedure to handle theses cases. Alexander and others, what do you think about that?

What abouto Jorge Godoy? Is he around? I'd like to hear his opinion about that, since he was the first translator.

Best regards,

Eduardo Isatto

P.S. According your words, I supose you are from Brazil. Great! Very good reason to hear Jorge (I he is from Portugal).