[Moin-devel] Merging mailing lists ...

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Sat Jun 25 12:16:17 EDT 2005

Hi MoinMoin fans and developers,

I am planning to merge both mailing lists, esp. merging this one into the
users one.
There is a main reason for that - there is not much traffic on this list
that is really about development (esp. because we (the core team) do not
use it for this matter) but many questions by users which got confused and
chose the wrong list.

If you have any objections, just speak. Otherwise I will try to merge the
subscribers of this list into the main one in the next days, mark this one
read-only (for archive purposes) and correct the references on the wiki.

Kind regards,
Alexander