[Moin-devel] Re: Is it true file upload functionality will be removed from 1.4?

Alexander Schremmer 2005a at usenet.alexanderweb.de
Sat Apr 9 04:41:41 EDT 2005

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:40:23 -0400, Martin Gignac wrote:

> Do you *really* plan to remove file attachment support in version 1.4?

No, I moved the hint to the appropriate section. The possibility of direct
servement of data will be removed.

1.4 will have a different handling of data, but this will rather broaden
the usage of non-wiki data.

> Anyway, hopefully you'll reconsider this stance as I think it would be sad to
> lose this great feature, seeing as how it can serve such a useful purpose on
> private sites.

And IMHO even on public ones. Think of images you want to attach (legally)
or other things.

Kind regards,
Alexandeer