[Moin-devel] RSS and Thunderbird fails

Paul elegant_dice at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 20:36:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

Am I the only one who can't register the recentchanges RSS feed from
moinmoin in Mozilla Thunderbird?  I've also had problems with Feedreader.

When I try and add it, thunderbird never stops verifying the feed.  I
have a dozen other RSS feeds that work just fine.  A php-Gallery RSS
feed from the same server works fine.  But ANY moinmoin wiki RSS feed (i
have 3 wikis) doesn't work right.

I've tried it with and without the diffs=1 etc flags.

Any ideas?  It seemed to work a few days ago!

Paul