[Moin-devel] RSS RecentChanges

Paul elegant_dice at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 22:46:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

I find the RSS recentchanges feed pretty useless.  I want to link to it
and be able to see exactly what has changed, and preferably in the
nicely formatted version, not plaintext.

Can we make the RSS feed send the diffs of the changes?

Even better, can we make it send the page with the changes highlighted?
  or a link to the page with that set of changes highlighted.  now THAT
would be useful.

ideally the diffs would show only that set of changes, because you would
want to flip through the articles and see how the pages are evolving,
not just the latest version over and over again.

Thanks
Paul