[Moin-devel] Pages - adding to existing content and creating new

Jos 'Hyakugei' Yule hyakugei at theorganization.net
Mon May 24 18:46:05 EDT 2004

I've been reading Page.py and PageEditor.py for a bit now, looking for a
simple way to update and or change the content of a page, or create a
new page via a macro. I've tried Page.set_raw_body(content,1), which
didn't work. I tried using PageEditor.saveText(content,0) which errors
out with a 'page already edited' message. All the other functions look
like private class methods, and i didn't want to mess with them
(PageEditor._write_file()).

Any suggestions would be _greatly_ appreciated!

Thanks

jos yule
Digital Hyakugei
http://www.theorganization.net