[Moin-devel] [ moin-Feature Requests-916149 ] Annoying edit lock message

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 14 12:48:06 EST 2004

Feature Requests item #916149, was opened at 2004-03-15 09:47
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358482&aid=916149&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I use Mozilla FireFox, and when my edit lock on a page
expires, I get an annoying blinking "Your edit lock on
XYZ has expired" message in the status bar, regardless
which tab I am looking at.

Could this message possibly be made less annoying somehow?