[Moin-devel] Modified Calendar processor - comments wanted

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 05:28:23 EDT 2004

I wanted to have the capability to have links from within calendars, so
I rewrote the Calendar.py output side to spit the results out as wiki
marked up text and then pass that through the formatter.

Its a little rough and ready at present (I don't use python much and
that probably shows), but appears to work as I wanted.

I'd appreciate comments on whether this is useful, ideas for fixing the
shortcomings, and suggestions on extensions (for example how to handle
date range syntax etc).

The module, my ramblings about it, and simulated output are at
  http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/NigelMetheringham

Cheers
	Nigel.