[Moin-devel] [ moin-Patches-801787 ] Added strike-through wiki markup

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 7 03:03:07 EDT 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by user57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=308482&aid=801787&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch adds strike-through wiki markup.

For example:

---Strike this stuff---

Not striked

---

Strike

all

of

this

---

I used '---' to avoid problems when people sign names like:

--jason

And also because --- is not a horizontal rule.

Basically I need a way to mark bits in the wiki as crap, but

not delete them right off the bat... ya know?