[Moin-devel] new icons and css -- interested in merging?

Frederik De Bleser frederik at pandora.be
Tue Jul 29 08:20:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm a graphic design student currently using moinmoin for collecting
information on projects we do.

I started working on make some new icons for moinmoin to unify the
style. The result can be seen on:

http://wiki.grafitron.com/

All the icons are 16x16px. It requires some changes to the source
(especially config.py, wikiutil.py, where there are width/height values
hard-coded).

Anybody interested in integrating these icons? I can make multiple
styles, using different colors. This of course leads to theming.

(also note that I radically changed the CSS to make the style complete)

Even more: MoinMoin should have some smarter HTML to access all
elements in the CSS (like the bottom actions such as EditText and
FindPage). I'm also volunteering the work at this.

I hope this is the correct place to volunteer. Anybody can help me on
what to do next?

Kind regards,

Frederik