[Moin-devel] Page Permissions

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Fri Jan 31 10:44:03 EST 2003

>> But I would really like some SIMPLE functions for ACLs (see
>> MoinMoin:AccessControlList(s?)), to be able to use it for private or
>> confidential stuff on the web.
>
> Agreed. Personally I'd be happy with being able to restrict
> read and write for "non-members". It's fairly simple to do
> this globally though, without big changes in MoinMoin, and
> to do it on a page level you can set up three wikis: ...

I don't want to set up 3 wikis, if I only need some (3 ;) protected pages.

I also don't want to treat anybody special by moin's securitypolicy by
adding his id to moin_config.py.

That all would be overkill due to missing functionality.

greetings,

--

Thomas Waldmann (Waldmann EDV)
www:   www.waldmann-edv.de