[Moin-devel] moin_dump problem

Nick Trout ntrout at rockstarvancouver.com
Fri Feb 7 17:22:06 EST 2003

> If I go to moin\scripts and run:
> moin-dump.bat --config c:\moin\mywiki static
>
> I get "FATAL ERROR: You have to be in the directory containing
> moin_config.py, or use the --config option!"

ie. config seems to being ignored. I just looked at the code and
noticed:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/moin/MoinMoin/scripts/moi
n_dump.py?rev=1.9&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

       # --config=DIR
        self.parser.add_option(
            "--config", metavar="DIR", dest="config",
            help="Path to moin_config.py (or its directory)"
        )

and yet:

        #
        # Load the configuration
        #
        configdir = getattr(self.options, 'configdir', None)
        if configdir:
            if os.path.isfile(configdir): configdir =
os.path.dirname(configdir)
            if not os.path.isdir(configdir):
                _util.fatal("Bad path given to --config parameter")
            configdir = os.path.abspath(configdir)
            sys.path[0:0] = [configdir]
            os.chdir(configdir)

later the option is called 'configdir' instead of 'config'. I don't
think this is correct either?

Nick