[Moin-devel] [ moin-Patches-815510 ] Add support for diffs between arbitrary versions

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 9 00:42:05 EST 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thomaswaldmann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=308482&aid=815510&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This should work; if you have any problems, shout at
me. We've got a large number of changes in our local
moin and I'm trying to split them out into manageable
chunks.

This patch adds:

Support for two dates to be specified for diffs
Changes to the revision history page so you can specify
two versions to diff.