[Moin-devel] [ moin-Bugs-559255 ] large pictures not showed

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 22 10:19:01 EDT 2002

Bugs item #559255, was opened at 2002-05-22 18:14
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=108482&aid=559255&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I installed yesterday the moinmoin version 1.00 on my
apache server on Win XP. I am using the internet browser
Opera 6.0 and MIE 6.0.

I already set up a moinmoin
database and have edited several pages without any
troubles.

Now I wanted to include a picture on a page.
But it was not possible to show a picture of about 300 pixel
wide and 400 pixel high or similiar sizes. I was only able to
display smaller pictures up to 100 pixel high and 100 pixel
width. If a picture is bigger, then the picture will be shown with a
small "broken image" icon. I tried another workaround, to
write the url with brackets. But it did not help either.

I am
very surprised about this effect. I put the picture in the correct
image directory like the moinmoin.gif-Logo.

I tried to
display a jpg, png, gif-File of about the same pictures. I
prepared the pictures with Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and saved it
to file sizes between 20 and 53 kb.

Did I made
something wrong? Or is this a known bug of
MoinMoin?

Best regards
V. Senn
Berne,