[Moin-devel] [ moin-Feature Requests-559142 ] Compatibility to TouchGraph WikiBrowser

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 22 05:13:02 EDT 2002

Feature Requests item #559142, was opened at 2002-05-22 05:08
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358482&aid=559142&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Dear Jürgen Hermann

We are using your MoinMoin wiki-application for our
university research purposes.

MoinMoin is one of the best sophisticated wiki-
application we have seen and using. Our work goes
much better than usual collaborative work methods like
weekly group disscusion and email discussions.

But we found a navigating problem: It's difficult to have
an overview over related pages two steps ahead. But
we found a very useful tool called TouchGraph
WikiBrowser (see on www.touchgraph.com for a very
interesting demo!) that surely will met our demands for
an node overview navigating tool. It's simply brilliant!

But unfortunately we couldn't combine MoinMoin and
TG WikiBrowser, because there is no link database in
txt-file format available. If you download the fully
working java zip-file TG WikiBrowser, you will see in
the zip-archive a file named meatball.txt which contain a
link database. It would be nice to have a moinmoin.txt
link file automatically created to be used for the TG
WikiBrowser.

Best regards
V. Senn
Berne, Switzerland