[Moin-devel] Embedding LaTeX (or other text formatters) code into a wiki page

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Wed Apr 10 17:45:25 EDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:09:04 +0200, Andreas Fuchs wrote:

>I just tried out LaTeXWiki
>(http://www.rootnode.com/Wiki/Ebusiness/LatexWiki) for a collaborative

http://latexwiki.rootnode.com/wiki/FrontPage

is dead, and I see no code anywhere.

>It is written in python, and I guess it should not be too hard to
>integrate it into MoinMoin. Do you think it is worth the effort? If so,
>what do you recommend, Making it a parser, or making it a macro?

So, w/o having looked at source code, your best bet is a processor.

>If anyone wonders, yes I probably will dig into the code and do it
>myself if nobody wants to help me with that. Anything to get away from
>ZWiki. (-:

I thought myself about adding some math support
(http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/, or MathML), so if you work on it,
you can expect some help from me.

Ciao, Jürgen