[Mobile-sig] Python3 + stdlib on iOS, Android

Nicolas Lelong rotoglup at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:18:24 CET 2015

Sorry if this email ends up in a wrong thread, I just subscribed and can't
'reply'.

As a side note - if anyone knows how to get hold of Anthony Green...

I've had an experience exchanging with him in 2012 in a github pull request
for iOS in libffi ; he was pretty reactive at that time, but also
mentionned the following :

"I am not a Mac user, and until somebody buys me one I'm unlikely to have
> any strong opinions as to how libffi should be built for OSX or iOS, as
> long as it is useful.   I'm not opposed to having multiple build mechanisms
> in place if people are willing to contribute and maintain them.  I'm
> looking for guidance here..."

FWIW, I guess any iOS issue is unlikely to be fixed by Anthony, but I'm
sure he'll gladly accept pull requests.